- ‘What millennials expect’ and ‘Russian reputations’ theses win awards
- More scholarships for RSM master in customs, logistics and supply chain
- Dutch business master professionals celebrate graduation on campus
- RSM celebrates university rankings in 2016
- New RSM Outlook reveals what’s trendy in the business of fashion
Hyperactive people are more often self-employed
People with hyperactivity – one of the symptoms of ADHD – are more likely to be self-employed, according to new research from Ingrid Verheul
BLOG: How far do women’s salaries lag behind men’s in the Netherlands?
Why measuring the salary gap between men and women is extremely difficult. And how the World Economic Forum approaches this.
Sharing knowledge in the hospital across status barriers
Who in the hospital is in the best position to share valuable knowledge across the status barriers between nurses and doctors?
Beautiful and engrossing games lead to more learning
Give educational games an engaging story and make them look good - players will learn more from them. Research by Andreas Alexiou.
How high-performing companies design their digital workplaces
Digital workplaces are more successful when managers trust employees and dare to learn from their mistakes.