Mentoring is a one-to-one relationship that helps students to find their own path for development and growth. Students can discuss study and career choices and challenges with their mentor, taking advantage of their mentor’s experience in industry and of working with different functions in business, and in international locations.
How to find a mentor
- Go to RSM MentorMe and click "Find Your Mentor".
- Make sure to sign-up with your student email address! (e.g. email@example.com)
- Search through alumni mentors for expertise, industry or function
- Ask for the specific advice or build a relationship
- Ask for feedback on your CV
- Ask for interview practice
- Ask for insights into the industry, company, function or sector