Bayle (J) building
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3062 PA Rotterdam
Rotterdam by car
- Coming from the south (A16/E19): Follow signs to “Ring Rotterdam, Den Haag”. At Afrit/ Exit 24 -25-26 keep to the right following “Feijenoord / Centrum / Kralingen / Capelle a/d IJssel”. After 3km, as you drive over the large Van Brienenoordbrug, keep right and take Afrit/Exit 25 “Rotterdam Centrum / Capelle a/d IJssel”. Turn left at the roundabout onto the S107 for “Centrum”. You pass a petrolstation on your right. Stay in the right-hand lane and at the traffic lights, turn right onto Burgemeester Oudlaan. The main gate of Erasmus University is 100 metres further on the right.
- Coming from East, West or North via the A20/E25: On the A20/E25 follow signs to “Ring Rotterdam / Dordrecht”, and then “Ring Rotterdam Oost” A16/E19. Keep right for Afrit/Exit 24 “/Kralingen/Centrum / Feijenoord / IJsselmonde N210”. Then keep left for “Centrum /Feijenoord N210”. Take Afrit/Exit 25 for “Centrum S107/N210. At the roundabout turn right onto the S107 for “Centrum”. You pass a petrol station on your right. Stay in the right-hand lane and at the traffic lights, turn right onto Burgemeester Oudlaan. The main gate of Erasmus University is 100 metres further on the right.
- Paid parking is available on campus. Take a ticket at the barrier when you enter the campus. The first 19 minutes are free. Pay for parking before you return to your car, using the betaalautomaat machines in the Plaza parkingarea, or in front of Mandeville building in Tinbergen Plaza by the Spar shop.The parking tariff on campus is € 0.50 per 20 minutes. The maximum daytariff is € 10.
Rotterdam by public transport
- From Rotterdam Centraal Station: Take the RET Metro towards “D De Akkers”or towards “E Slinge”, change at “Beurs”. From Beurs, take the RE TMetro towards “A Binnenhof”, or “B Nesselande” or “C De Terp”, alight at “Kralingse Zoom”. When exiting the station facing the main road, the Erasmus University is directly across the road.
- From Rotterdam Centraal Station, you can also take Tram 21 or 24 towards‘De Esch’ and alight at ‘Woudestein’. You will see the campus ahead of you, a 5 minute walk away. These trams depart every few minutes and the journey time is around 20 minutes.
- Please note that all travellers on public transport in Rotterdam must use a national publictransportation chip card (“OV Chipkaart”). Alternatively, you can buy single journey tickets from the conductor on the tram, or from a ticket machine at a station or stop.