Overall, the goal of this three day Master class is to, first of all, create an in-depth understanding of the nature and effects of traditional mass media and social media on the reputation of organisations. Such understanding will help professionals in dealing with various media, and in judging the value of certain media coverage and publicity for their own company's reputation. Secondly, participants will also learn practical skills and best practices in dealing with the media and in generating publicity, both in an on- and off-line format, and will be able to apply these skills and practices to their own organisations.
- Theory and research on mass communication and on traditional and new media;
- The impact of (social) media on reputation;
- The increasing role of social media in reputation formation;
- Best practices in working with journalists and media organisations;
- How to develop an effective media relations strategy for both on-line (social media) and off-line media.
For information about the day-to-day programme, please contact us via email@example.com.