Kick Off and Service Strategy (2 days)
• The why and how of moving and developing services
• Defining projects:
- What is your project?
- What do you want to learn?
- Which themes do you think are essential for your project?
Date: 13 and 14 February 2017
Service Innovation and change management (2 days)
• Challenges of Business services
• Service Design Thinking as a tool
• Transforming a product-oriented company in to a service-oriented company
• Managing change (communication and/or operational)
Date: 13 and 14 March 2017
Sales & Marketing (2 days)
• Developing a value proposition for services
• Service delivery/ value added services
• Pricing as an import element of the services marketing mix
• Customer relations and partnerships
• Drivers of sales performance
• Decision-making units and team selling
Date: 10 and 11 April 2017
Operations (2 days)
• How to organise for Business Services?
• Insourcing and outsourcing of Business Services
• Value-based sourcing
• Total Cost of Ownership versus Value Contract Management
• Developing and maintaining effective relationships with service suppliers
Date: 22 and 23 May 2017
Finance (2 days)
• Building a financial business case
• Identify the key value driver and key performance indicators that affect the financial value of the project
• Sensitivity and scenario analysis on the business case and value creation potential for risk analysis
• Explore different ways to finance the project and the impact on value creation
• Accounting implications of the operational and financial structuring of the project
Date: 14 and 15 June 2017
Graduation day (1 day)
Presentation of the individual company project.
Date: 29 September 2017