8 NOVEMBER 2012
enaatszaal Woudestein campus
Erasmus University Rotterdam
On the occasion of the 99th Dies Natalis and preceding the official ceremony, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) will organise an interactive expert panel on the topic of Gender and Leadership to which you are cordially invited. A renowned panel will discuss this year’s Dies theme: Women Mean Business. But do they really? The audience will be encouraged to participate in the discussion and share their visions with the recipient of the EUR Honorary Doctorate 2012, Professor Alice H. Eagly.
|12.00-12.30||walk-in lunch buffet|
|12.30-14.30||Expert Panel Session|
The panel session is followed by the official ceremony to which you are cordially invited as well. Registration and more information can be found on www.eur.nl/dies.
- Dr Alice H. Eagly, Professor of Psychology, James Padilla Chair of Arts and Sciences, Professor of Management & Organizations, and Faculty Fellow in the Institute for Policy Research
- Ms Pauline van der Meer Mohr, President EUR
- Mr Sven Smit, Director Amsterdam Office McKinsey & Company.
- Ms Meiny Prins, Chief Executive Officer Priva
- moderated by Dr Dianne Bevelander, Associate Dean MBA Programmes RSM