- Guido Berens named Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Reputation Review
- RSM in top 10 Corporate Knights 2016 Better World MBA ranking
- Prof. Dan Ariely to lead RSM business seminar on dishonest behaviour
- Discover RSM at China Education Expo 2016
- Free webinar on co-ordinated border controls in supply chain and customs
Using scent to lift customers’ moods
Strong scents brighten shoppers' attitudes and open wallets. The right scent at the right intensity can increase sales by nearly a third.
More realistic computer models to solve train disruptions
Train disruptions are like chess problems. Joris Wagenaar has added more realism to models that help train dispatchers solve them.
More efficient order picking for the online shopping rush
How warehouses can prepare for the unpredictability of online ordering customers by optimising their order picking system.
Small companies benefit most from corporate soul-searching
Self-reflection helps companies -especially smaller ones- to identify new business opportunities, without losing track of business-as-usual.
Companies are an effective gateway to volunteering
Corporate volunteering programmes inspire younger people and those with a higher education to volunteer.