- MBA alumni explore storytelling at reunion in Rotterdam
- RSM open and customised programmes ready to boost careers and companies in 2017
- The Netherlands down three places in “global gender gap index 2016”
- Guido Berens named Editor-in-Chief of Corporate Reputation Review
- RSM in top 10 Corporate Knights 2016 Better World MBA ranking
School children speed up adoption of new technology
Introducing technology to schoolchildren helps to get it adopted by their parents and neighbouring households. Research by Rodrigo Belo.
Using scent to lift customers’ moods
Strong scents brighten shoppers' attitudes and open wallets. The right scent at the right intensity can increase sales by nearly a third.
More realistic computer models to solve train disruptions
Train disruptions are like chess problems. Joris Wagenaar has added more realism to models that help train dispatchers solve them.
More efficient order picking for the online shopping rush
How warehouses can prepare for the unpredictability of online ordering customers by optimising their order picking system.
Small companies benefit most from corporate soul-searching
Self-reflection helps companies -especially smaller ones- to identify new business opportunities, without losing track of business-as-usual.