- Prof. Dan Ariely to lead RSM business seminar on dishonest behaviour
- Discover RSM at China Education Expo 2016
- Free webinar on co-ordinated border controls in supply chain and customs
- RSM Leadership Summit explores the culture of ‘we’ and how to get there
- Distinguished alumni recognised for business, entrepreneurial and social achievements
More realistic computer models to solve train disruptions
Train disruptions are like chess problems. Joris Wagenaar has added more realism to models that help train dispatchers solve them.
More efficient order picking for the online shopping rush
How warehouses can prepare for the unpredictability of online ordering customers by optimising their order picking system.
Small companies benefit most from corporate soul-searching
Self-reflection helps companies -especially smaller ones- to identify new business opportunities, without losing track of business-as-usual.
Companies are an effective gateway to volunteering
Corporate volunteering programmes inspire younger people and those with a higher education to volunteer.
RSM Discovery Live - 22 September 2016
Explore the future of work in this event on 22 September. What does digitisation of the workplace mean for your corporate strategy?