1. Make your offer of admission unconditional
Your offer of admission is conditional until you have sent us a certified hardcopy of your diploma. In order to make your offer unconditional, you must provide the RSM Admissions Office with proof that you have completed your secondary education (including your final transcript) no later than 15 August 2015. If you fail to meet this requirement, your offer will be revoked. Please check here for further details.
2. Arrange your visa in time (if applicable)
If you are not a national of one of the countries within the European Economic Area (EEA), you will need a student visa to study in the Netherlands. The RSM Admissions Office will send you additional information on the visa process if this applies to you. If you do not receive this information, please contact Ms. Joyce Maliepaard at VisaBScMSc(at)rsm.nl.
Due to a change of the Dutch immigration policy we strongly recommend non-EEA students to submit their application before April 1 2015 in order to receive a visa on time. Visa applications received after 6 June 2015 will not be accepted. Students are urged not to start their own visa application.
Please make sure that you send out your visa documents on time. Sending your documents after the deadline or providing us with incorrect documents will result in a delay in processing your visa application. Consequently, it may be decided that we will not start the visa procedure. Students who do not receive their visa in time and consequently are not in the Netherlands in the first week of September will not be allowed to start their studies at RSM.
Students from the People’s Republic of China must obtain a Nuffic certificate from the Nuffic Office in The Hague before being issued a visa. Additional information and an application form is available on the main website of the Nuffic www.nuffic.nl as well as the website of NESO China: www.nesochina.org.
3. Pay your tuition fee
The tuition fee must be paid and received before 31 August 2015. Please find in the webpages of the Erasmus Student Service Center all the information about paying your tuition fees. Please note that Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University does not handle the tuition fee payment. Therefore, please do not send your proof of payment to the Admissions Office.
4. Bring the necessary documents
Please bring with you to the Netherlands:
- An identity card or passport valid for use in the Netherlands for the time that you are staying.
- Your admission statement from RSM (you received this statement as a pdf document).
- Documents to register at the City Hall.
5. Arrange your medical insurance
6. Arrange financial matters
Please make sure that you have:
- sufficient funds to support yourself and to pay your tuition fees. You can find an estimate of the living costs under practical information.
- enough money in Euros to cover your expenses for your first few days in the Netherlands. Your immediate expenses will most likely be your transportation costs from the airport to Rotterdam, meals and possibly overnight accommodation if you arrive before your room is available.