Master Admission for January
Master Admission for January
The following instructions are for (former) RSM Bachelor or pre-master students only. Students who do not hold a Bachelor or pre-master degree from RSM cannot start an MSc-programme in January 2017 and should refer for admission requirements to the RSM Master website.
This document contains the outline of the study path for the students who begin their master in January 2017. Your master curriculum will last one and a half years. It will not be possible to graduate within one year when you begin in January 2017. If you wish to graduate within one year, you are advised to begin in September 2017.
*Please note that this is the last January intake. There will be no January intake from January 2018 onwards.
** Please also note that from September 2017 the admission requirements for all MSc programmes will change.
- RSM Bachelor students, who finalize their Bachelor in the Autumn of 2016.
- RSM pre-master students, who finalize their pre-master programme (including the GMAT and English requirement) in the Autumn of 2016*.
- Gap year students: former RSM students, who already have completed their Bachelor or pre-master programme, but who are not registered as a student in the Autumn of 2016 (please find specific instructions below!).
*Deadline for submitting the proof of fulfilling the GMAT and English requirements to the Examination Board is 8 January 2017.
If you want to start the master programme in January 2017, you may choose one of the following 10 RSM master programmes:
- MScBA Accounting & Financial Management
- MSc Business Information Management
- MSc Global Business & Sustainability
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Management of Innovation
- MSc Marketing Management
- MSc Organisational Change & Consulting
- MSc Strategic Entrepreneurship
- MSc Strategic Management
- MSc Supply Chain Management
For more information about each programme, please refer to the RSM website.
Students who want to start the Master programme in January 2017 and fulfil the admission requirement of having finished their RSM Bachelor or pre-master programme will need to do the following:
1. Subscribe to the SIN-Online channel MSc Programme Enrolment
2. Register as a new master student between 1 November 2016 and 20 November 2016. You will register for your master electives (Blocks 3-5) afterwards.
3. Enrol as a master student at the Erasmus University through Studielink per January 2017. Deadline: 31 December 2016.
The registration for a master programme and electives will be organized via SIN-Online My Registrations, the channel MSc Programme Enrolment in November/December 2016. If the registration is not visible, be sure first to subscribe to the particular channel.
Instruction document for students who do not have ERNA access (will become available in due time)