Master programme curricula and course schedules are available through the Course Guide.
Here are instructions for accessing course schedules and curriculum information (including literature and course content)
- Go to https://courses.eur.nl/#/, you can choose for the English language on the top of the page.
- Click on “Rotterdam School of Management”
- Click on your own MSc-programme (for example: “Accounting & Financial Management”)
- Now you will see all the courses that are offered within your selected MSc-programme. Note that courses that end in letters (e.g. BM01MM) are core courses, which will take place in the fall (Blocks 1 and 2). Courses that begin in BMME are elective courses, which will take place in the spring (Blocks 3, 4, and 5). Courses that begin in BMRM are mandatory research methodology courses, usually taking place in January.
- On the left bar, you will have various filter options, including period, ECTS and lecturer. The abbreviations for perio should be interpreted as follow:
- MCC1 = Block 1
- MCC2 = Block 2
- MRM = January course
- MEL1 = Block 3
- MEL2 = Block 4
- MEL3 = Block 5
Click on each of the core courses to read more about the course and literature requirements, and click on timetable to see the schedule for the class.
If you would like to have a course’s information, messages, and timetable linked to your SIN-Online profile in "My Timetable", you must subscribe to the course channel, using the following instructions:
- Go to http://rsm.sin-online.nl
- Click on "Subscribe" in the left-hand menu
- Use the search field to find channels for specific courses or programmes. Make sure that you are searching within the correct channel category and academic year, in the drop-down menus, and click "find."
- When you find a channel you would like to subscribe to, highlight it, then click "add subscription." You may add multiple subscriptions at a time using the CTRL key.
- When you have finished adding channels, click "save changes."
- These channels should now appear on your SIN-Online homepage, and any timetables connected to any channels you have successfully subscribed to should now appear under "My Timetables."