Graduates from the Executive MBA class of 2016 and MBA class of 2017 are requested to register for graduation before 1 February 2017. Registration will take approximately 5 minutes as each graduate is asked to fill out the following details:
- Attending the ceremony: graduates must register their own attendance.
- Guests: each graduate is permitted a maximum of four guests. Should you want to bring one or two additional guests, this can only be decided after 15 February, as by that date we will have a good idea how many guests have signed up. No guarantees for additional seats, as we have to follow the safety protocol by not allowing more guests than seats available iat the venue.
- Gown size: Graduates wear a cap and gown during the graduation ceremony. There are five different sizes, make sure to select the one closest to your height
- Student Award: each graduate can nominate one student from their own cohort
- Faculty Award: each graduate can nominate one faculty member from their core curriculum
Registration for the ceremony does not necessarily mean a confirmation or guaranteed graduation. The Examination Board RSM B.V., at their meeting in February 2017 determine which students will qualify to graduate. The students will be notified by the Registrar of their eligibility for graduation thereafter. Furthermore, please remember that any outstanding financial obligations with respect to RSM will prevent individuals from graduating even if all academic requirements have been fulfilled.