From me to we
What leadership competencies and behaviour makes us effective leaders? Join us at the RSM Leadership Summit 2016 to discover the pros and cons of top-down decision-making versus people-oriented leadership.
Is there a new kind of leadership?
We’ll give you exclusive access to the perspectives of successful business leaders and world-class academics. They’ll give their views on the factors that determine how communal goals can be achieved, how to get people on board, whether or not to lead the way, how much influence to let employees have –and how to deal with this ‘freedom’.
Investigate how to make people a factor in your success with top speakers:
- Plenary opening session by Stefano Rosso, CEO of the international fashion producer and distributor OTB, and professor Dirk van Dierendonck, professor at RSM
- Plenary closing session by Freek de Jonge, Dutch cabaret performer, and Daan van Knippenberg, professor at RSM
During their presentations and during interactive break-out sessions with RSM’s world-class academics and alumni you will explore:
- people as a success factor in business for companies driven by knowledge and skills
- ways to profile your company’s goals with its carbon footprint and social factors in mind
- which is better: setting goals and giving instructions, or ‘letting go’ and nudging your workforce to achieve in their own way?
Join us at the 8th annual RSM Leadership Summit 2016 on Friday 7 October at the Van Nelle Fabriek in Rotterdam.