Are there any extra language requirements?

Are there any extra language requirements?

Some universities require proof of another language in addition to English:


  • Our partnerschools ESAN (Peru), PUC (Chile), UTDT (Argentina) require the Spanish language level (CEFR) B2.2 or D.E.L.E. Diploma Intermedio.
  • Our partnerschool UFRJ, Coppead (Brazil) requires the Portuguese language (CEFR) B2.2, at this business school only a few courses are offered in English.


  • For our partner schools Universit√§t St. Gallen (Switserland) and Univerity of Cologne (Germany), a German language level B2.2 is strongly recommended next to English. Courses in English are limited.

Please note: If you are planning to attend courses in a local language, the host university may ask for a proof of proficiency in that language.