- all emails which are unwanted
- all commercial email
- all offensive email
When you use email for research purposes, it is obligatory to have written consent of your teacher before you start emailing.
Sanctions: your email account will be closed for at least one week. Sanctions will be determined by the Helpdesk Manager. Rules for the use of computers and network at the Erasmus:
Communication with faculty and staff
Communication with faculty and staff is bound to some strict regulations.
- The university only uses your official ERNA e-mail address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org) to send out messages to you.
- Faculty and staff will only respond to messages sent from your ERNA e-mail address. The reason for this is twofold. On one hand this facilitates a good administration related to the messages sent. On the other hand it guarantees the identity of the person sending out the e-mail message. Often e-mail communications touch upon issues that are directly related to privacy sensitive content.
- You are urged strongly to check your ERNA e-mail on a regular basis
- Offensive and/ or abusive language will not be tolerated, and might be sanctioned.
- Information regarding class schedules, exam data, registration periods, etc can easily be found on SIN-online, Blackboard and will therefore not be answered.