Sustainability at RSM
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is committed to promoting global social responsibility, sustainability and the highest ethical standards in research, teaching and in every service we provide. We have faculty and staff members who dedicate themselves to embedding these issues into coursework, initiatives and school-wide activities. We want to ensure that our students understand and acknowledge that their managerial decisions profoundly affect society, and it is our ambition, that as graduates, they will be equipped to make critical decisions in sustainable business operations wisely.
- RSM in top 10 Corporate Knights 2016 Better World MBA ranking
- RSM Executive Fellow Willem Ferwerda ranked number 1 in the Sustainable 100 ranking from Trouw
- RSM Leadership Summit explores the culture of ‘we’ and how to get there
- RSM launches Rotterdam Port Energy Co-operative to boost industrial efficiency
- Spectacular procession in city centre for RSM MSc graduates