Sustainability at RSM
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is committed to promoting global social responsibility, sustainability and the highest ethical standards in research, teaching and in every service we provide. We have faculty and staff members who dedicate themselves to embedding these issues into coursework, initiatives and school-wide activities. We want to ensure that our students understand and acknowledge that their managerial decisions profoundly affect society, and it is our ambition, that as graduates, they will be equipped to make critical decisions in sustainable business operations wisely.
- Effective dialogue for solving wicked problems – free download from RSM’s Partnerships Resource Centre
- Professionals to explore people-oriented leadership at RSM conference
- Sustainable RSM welcomes Nina Verduin and Gavin Steel
- RSM to be part of Rotterdam’s €17.7 million Smart City consortium
- Honours students brainstorm Wicked Problem of sustainability in education