sustainable RSM Committees
The sustainable RSM committees are designed for highly-motivated students and employees that sincerely desire to create positive change NOW and who want to have a real and postive impact. This is your opportunity to refine your personal skills, enhance your sustainability literacy and add to your achievements with practical outcomes.
sustainable RSM is an international open-minded organisation with a flat organizational structure, in which all participants work together in a committee or in some cases, a solo project format. Everyone studying, researching, or working in the business school can maximize learning opportunities by engaging in an annual project with a clear objective. sustainable RSM participants have the opportunity to learn from one another in diverse projects with true roles and responsibility. Participant motivation and commitment drives purposeful outcomes.
Our mission is to spark awareness and action with RSM’s community (students, employees, and alumni) regarding social, cultural, environmental and economic issues. The world is looking for business schools to demonstrate leadership; to tackle the wicked problems impacting society, economics and the environment. We are driven globally by the Sustainable Development Goals. We understand the imperative of living within planetary boundaries. Locally the RSM community is poised to act; engagement and documented results. Your next employer is looking for you to tell the story of what you have done and can do. Learn how with us.
Be sure you are linked to our Facebook page for updates, calls to action, events, and documented results.
- Careers in Sustainability Panel Discussion Team
- Integrated Reporting Seminar Planning Group
- KPMG-RSM Master Sustainability Thesis Award Selection Committee
- Leadership in Sustainability Design Group (new elective course co-designed by students)
- Responsible Management Education Advocacy Team
- RSM Sustainability Forum 2017 - Planning and Communication Teams
- Sustainable City Festivals Research Team
- Sustainable Fashion Committee
- Sustainable Sales Operations Team