Below you find quick links to information about the tuition fees of our different educational programmes.
For information about scholarships and financial aid options, please consult our scholarship overview. For any other questions, please refer to the respective FAQ section of the programme you're interested in.
PhD in Management
In the Netherlands, PhD students are employed by the university. No tuition fee is charged. PhD students receive a salary and benefits.
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Business Information Management
- Finance & Investments
- Finance & Investments Advanced
- Global Business & Sustainability
- Human Resource Management
- International Management / CEMS
- Management of Innovation
- Marketing Management
- Master in Management
- Research Master in Business and Management
- Organisational Change & Consulting
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
For information about the fees for the different open executive programmes, please consult our Executive Programme Finder.