Master programme curricula and course schedules are available through the new Osiris Course Guide (which new master students will learn more about at the Master Kick-Off Day on Thursday, 25 August 2016).
Here are instructions for accessing course schedules and curriculum information (including literature and course content)
- Go to https://courses.eur.nl/#/, you can choose for the English language on the top of the page.
- Click on “Rotterdam School of Management”
- Click on your own MSc-programme (for example: “Strategic Management”)
- Now you will see all the courses that are offered within your selected MSc-programme. Note that courses that end in letters (e.g. BM01SM) are core courses, which will take place in the fall (Blocks 1 and 2). Courses that begin in BMME are elective courses, which will take place in the spring (Blocks 3, 4, and 5). Courses that begin in BMRM are manadatory research methodology courses, usually taking place in January.
- On the left bar, you will have various filter options, including period, ECTS and lecturer. The abbreviations for perio should be interpreted as follow:
- MCC1 = Block 1
- MCC2 = Block 2
- MRM = January course
- MEL1 = Block 3
- MEL2 = Block 4
- MEL3 = Block 5
Click on each of the core courses to read more about the course and literature requirements, and click on timetable (in the right menu bar) to see the schedule for the class. You will be redirected to the SIN-Online website.
Once you receive your ERNA log-in details you may access other areas of the SIN-Online website and subscribe to different channels. It is important that you subscribe at least to the following channels in order not to miss any important announcements:
- Your specific programme channel (for programme specific registrations and information);
- All of the individual channels for your courses;
- MSc Programme Enrolment (registration for MSc programme and electives);
- MSc Notice Board (used by MSc Programme Management for general, non-programme related information).
Please note that simply subscribing to a particular master course channel in SIN-Online DOES NOT constitute official enrolment in the corresponding course. Only once you are admitted to your programme by the Examination Board and your enrollment via Studielink is complete, are you then automatically enrolled for the courses and exams of this programme.