Coronavirus and events
Due to the current situation, many in-person events planned until the end of July will either be cancelled or moved back until later in the year. If you have already booked for an event, you will receive an email with further information. Online events and webinars will go ahead as planned.
Communication with Power and Impact for Women
Good leaders are good communicators. They are not just effective and efficient at what they do, they use a range of communication styles to gain resources, attract support, resolve conflicts. Developing this range of styles – skills you can use in an incr
- overcome fear of public speaking
- craft effective messages
- evaluate your stakeholders to customise your communications strategy
- align body posture, tone of voice, and content to your intended communication aims
- use the best language for encouraging participation and contribution of ideas or for directing a discussion toward a decision
- develop presentations which persuade, not just inform.