Communication with Power and Impact for Women
Good leaders are good communicators. They are not just effective and efficient at what they do, they use a range of communication styles to gain resources, attract support, resolve conflicts. Developing this range of styles – skills you can use in an incr
- overcome fear of public speaking
- craft effective messages
- evaluate your stakeholders to customise your communications strategy
- align body posture, tone of voice, and content to your intended communication aims
- use the best language for encouraging participation and contribution of ideas or for directing a discussion toward a decision
- develop presentations which persuade, not just inform.