Coronavirus and events
Due to the current situation, many in-person events planned until the end of July will either be cancelled or moved back until later in the year. If you have already booked for an event, you will receive an email with further information. Online events and webinars will go ahead as planned.
Executive MBA: Behind the scenes talk with our alumni
Tuesday 1 September
Deciding to do an MBA is a big, life changing choice. But it’s one that can be embraced with arms wide open.
Find out from RSM Executive MBA alumni what it is like to do your MBA at RSM. During an interactive Q&A panel, they will share more about the highlights, the intensity, priorities, work-life-study-balance, time management, fun and more.
Some questions you can expect to be answered during this event:
- How did the Executive MBA impact your professional life?
- How did you combine the EMBA studies with personal life?
- Why did you choose RSM instead of other business schools?
- How did you approach your employer about your MBA aspirations?
- Ana Cortez Belen - Global Product Manager Feed Additives at Nutreco
- Ludovic Sandot - Head of the Transformation Office at Royal IHC
- Swanepoel De Waal - Head of Supply Chain at The Vegetarian Butcher
- Nancy Jiang - CEO/Founder at MN Fashion
Ready to hear more? Join our webinar on 1 September