Student Assistant – Programme Management - Open & Customised programmes (24 hrs p.w.)
Friday, 16 July 2021
- Contact Details:
The Programme Management department of RSM BV manages the programme operations and the delivery of the educational experience for our students and participants. This department executes the academic content of a portfolio of programmes and plans, organizes and executes the logistics and administration of the programmes to the highest professional service standard.
For the Open & Customised Programmes department we are looking for a professional and service oriented Student Assistant for approx. 24 hours per week from September to December 2021, to support our team with administrative, programme preparation and programme delivery tasks. The Student Assistant will report to the Associate Director Open & Customised Programmes and will directly support the Programme Managers with emerging requests.
Tasks and responsibilities
The main tasks and responsibilities of this position are as follows, but not limited to:
- Hosting programme/course deliveries.
- For F2F deliveries this means preparing the room in the morning, receiving and supporting participants, faculty and guest speakers during the day, checking on catering, printing requested materials, tidying up after the programme and dealing with any ad hoc requests that comes up during the programme.
- For online deliveries, this means opening and closing online sessions, being present in the background and facilitating chats, breaks-out rooms, etc.
- Other tasks to support preparation of upcoming programmes or courses include :
- Set up the Canvas (online learning platform);
- Prepare invitation e-mails;
- Create name plates;
- Create certificates;
- Collect the gifts and materials for the programme participants (doppers, post-its, booklets, parking cards, etc.);
- Print handouts as requested by faculty;
- Order catering;
- Prepare participant list for reception;
- Order books, cases and articles.
- Prepare shipment of materials/books to participants or locations;
- Prepare lecturer contracts in CRM;
- Book hotels for faculty, external teaching locations and/or external parties, e.g. actors, photographers, workshops, etc.;
- Set up evaluations in Qualtrics
- Assist in any emerging administrative programme-related tasks, e.g. putting together pre-work, creating coaching schedules, etc. as well as any emerging administrative tasks for team projects.
This job requires strong organisational and communication skills, a customer and service minded attitude and a proactive approach.
- Fluent in written and oral English
- You must be registered as a student currently
- Service oriented and flexible approach
- Able to work without supervision
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Willing to incidentally work during evenings and weekends
- Available 24 hours per week. Exact schedule to be defined per week in consultation.
This is a great opportunity for you to gain valuable experience and knowledge of programme management in practice. You will join a friendly and dedicated team and have great interaction with a range of international professionals.
The hourly rate will depend on your age and experience.
If you are interested, please email your CV and motivation letter as soon as possible to Christine Elzen (email@example.com)
To learn more about our organisation please visit our website at www.rsm.nl