Programme Manager full time MBA
Wednesday, 13 October 2021
- Contact Details:
- Sunday, 7 November 2021
We are looking for a professional service-oriented individual who has the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment to join our Full-time MBA Degree team as Programme Manager (full time – maternity leave cover from January 2022 to June 2022).
As a Programme Manager you work within the Full-time MBA Programme Department reporting to the Associate Director of the Full-time MBA Programme. You work very closely with the other MBA Programme Managers and Content Planners, registrar’s office, other degree programmes staff, students, faculty and internal and external stakeholders.
Scope of the job
In your capacity as Programme Manager Full-time MBA, you are responsible for the development, course planning, administration, coordination and execution of various courses and/or phases of the MBA programme. Overall, you ensure a high quality learning experience for RSM’s full-time MBA students.
In order to deliver this high quality learning experience, you:
- Manage all relevant relationships with students, faculty, guest speakers and other stakeholders.
- Provide relevant information via various channels of communication regarding the MBA programme and RSM in general.
- Assist with the review and/or innovation development of the MBA as assigned by the Associate Director.
(min.) Bachelor degree
- At least five (5) years of working experience with programme coordination (education field is a plus);
- Excellent communication skills in English. (Some) knowledge of Dutch is a benefit;
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365, CRM, Excel, Learning platforms;
- Service oriented/customer focused;
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently;
- Organizational talent - efficient, accurate and ‘on top of things’;
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside of standard business hours and travel internationally.
- Strong customer orientation
- Effective communication skills
- Planning and Organising
- Quality awareness
- Team orientation
This is an temporary position for six months with the prospect of renewal. The salary range for this specific position is € 3.000 - € 3.500 (scale 14), and it is based on a fulltime employment. Ranking will be based on education and working experience. RSM offers excellent secondary benefits, such as 37 holiday days per year based on fulltime employment, and a fully paid pension by the RSM.
If you see yourself as a person who thrives by working in a innovating, stimulating, international and growing environment and you recognize yourself as a qualified candidate for this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter (in English) to Ms. E. Matas, HR Director, Rotterdam School of Management BV, Erasmus University.
Closing date Sunday 7 November 2021
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities and nationalities. At RSM/Erasmus University we value internal mobility therefore internal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at https://www.rsm.nl/mba
Acquisition is not appreciated.