Friday, 23 November 2018
- Contact Details:
Ms A. Mafubo, Human Resources Manager, Rotterdam School of Management BV, Erasmus University.
- Sunday, 23 December 2018
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s top 10 research-based business schools. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who carry their innovative mind-set into a sustainable future thanks to a first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes. www.rsm.nl.
RSM BV as part of the business school, is a company operating in the dynamic and challenging world of post-experience management education. We offer an array of MBA and Executive Education programmes that empower individuals to succeed amidst the complexities of modern international commerce to become the business leaders of tomorrow. We look for staff that see change as a challenge and are willing to be creative and innovative in helping us to reach our goals and those of our students.
The Executive Education department creates both open and customised development programmes of a post -experience level. The department develops custom programmes for a diverse range of organisations, from multinationals to small businesses and for both commercial and non-commercial institutions. The open programmes target potentials and managers from these same organisations. Examples of programme themes are: Advanced Management and Leadership, Strategy and Innovation, Management of Technology and Operations and Women in Business.
The Programme Manager (PM) reports to the Manager PM Group Executive Education. The PM works closely with the Learning & Development Managers (LDM) and Marketing & Sales professionals (M&S) of the Executive Education Department, internal and external stakeholders and clients. The PM maintains contact with participants/clients and gives out information about RSM, Executive Education and other programmes. In addition, he/she obtains information from participants and clients regarding their wishes and demands as part of the daily interactions. The PM takes care of the planning, logistics and administration of a portfolio of programmes. The PM also plays a supportive role during the delivery and is flexible to deliver support for changing or emerging requests.
Aim of the Job
The aim of the job of the PM is to plan and organize the logistics, administration and delivery of a specific programme as well as managing relevant relationships in such a manner that it contributes to the realization of strategic and tactical goals of the RSM BV.
- Maintains contact with participants, faculty and clients and gives out information about RSM, Executive Education and specific programmes
- Prepares the programmes working according to the checklist including the following admin/logistics tasks; preparing budgets, establishing cost overviews, planning schedules, controlling in and outgoing invoices, course materials, coordinating in cooperation with the LDM the content of the proposal, faculty and planning, and if necessary arranging accommodation for faculty and participants
- Takes care of the quality of the delivery of the programmes, welcoming, amenities, food and beverage and plays a supportive role in the class rooms and is flexible to deliver support for changing or emerging requests
- Coordinates the evaluation with participants, faculty and other involved parties and discusses the outcome with the LDM
- Analyses completed programmes (e.g. goals) in cooperation with the LDM.
- Cordially maintains contact with alumni, clients and prospects.
- Actively supports the sales and acquisition process.
In order to successfully perform this role you
- Have a bachelor degree (preferably administrative or business education)
- Have experience with coordination of educational programmes
- Possess excellent communicational skills in English and Dutch
- Are knowledgeable on MS office, CRM, Learning platforms
- Have service oriented/ hospitality experience
- Have an independent, pro-active and flexible attitude
- Fit the PM competencies: customer orientation, planning and organizing, quality awareness, team orientation
This is a marvelous opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive programme manager who enjoys working in a dynamic and international environment. We are looking for a new colleague with a fit to our core values:
The salary range for this specific position is € 3.200 and € 3.600 (scale 14) this is based on a fulltime employment. Ranking will be based on education and working experience, furthermore the RSM has excellent secondary benefits with amongst others a fully paid pension by the RSM.
If you see yourself as the person who thrives to work in an innovative, stimulating and growing environment, please send a CV and cover letter (in English) to Ms A. Mafubo, Human Resources Officer, Rotterdam School of Management BV, Erasmus University, by clicking on the application button.
As part of our recruitment procedure, applicants may be expected to fill in the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment Questionnaire. For more information on PI, please visit their website.
Closing date: December 23, 2018
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities and nationalities.
At RSM/Erasmus University we value internal mobility there for internal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and preference will be given to internal candidates.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at http://www.rsm.nl.
Acquisition is not appreciated.