Team Lead MBA Programme Management (fulltime)
Monday, 17 December 2018
- Contact Details:
Ms. A. Mafubo, HR Manager, Rotterdam School of Management BV, Erasmus University
- Thursday, 31 January 2019
The Team Lead MBA Programme Management's functional areas are:
- The Team Lead MBA Programme Management assists with and manages the FTMBA Programme managers in order to keep daily fulltime MBA Programme operations run smoothly.
- He/She has programme management duties to deliver (parts of) the FTMBA programme working in conjunction with the other FTMBA Programme Managers.
- He/She plays a supportive role to the (Assistant) Director MBA Programmes by escalating exceptional cases and issues.
The Team Lead MBA Programme Management reports to the (Assistant) Director MBA Programmes. He/She works closely with other MBA programme managers, registrar’s office, other degree programmes staff, students, faculty and internal and external stakeholders.
Aim of the job
The aim of the job of the Team Lead MBA Programme Management is to ensure the daily operations of the Fulltime MBA Programme run smoothly and efficiently. Manage all relevant relationships and stakeholders in order to deliver a high quality learning experience.
(min.) Bachelor degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Word, and preferably CRM.
- At least three years of relevant working experience in a professional organization
- Managerial skills: ability to develop, motivate and manage staff
- Experience with coordination of educational programmes
- Excellent communication skills in English and fluency in Dutch or other secondary language is considered an asset
- Flexible orientation, able and willing to work out normal business hours, occasional weekends (Friday evening/Saturday)
- Travel abroad once/twice per year required
- Ability to cope with stress
- Demonstrated ability to work with a culturally diverse, student, faculty and staff
People Management, Customer Orientation, Planning and Organising, Communication, Quality awareness, Work together (team orientation).
The salary range for this specific position is € 3.500 - € 4.500 (scale 15) this is based on a fulltime employment. Ranking will be based on education and working experience. Furthermore, the RSM has excellent secondary benefits with amongst others a fully paid pension by the RSM.
If you see yourself as a person who thrives by working in a innovating, stimulating, international and growing environment and you recognize yourself as a qualified candidate for this vacancy, please send your CV and covering letter (in English) to Ms. A. Mafubo, HR Manager, Rotterdam School of Management BV, Erasmus University by applying via the button at the right top. Closing date January 31, 2019.
As part of our recruitment procedure, applicants may be expected to fill in the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment Questionnaire. For more information on PI, please visit their website.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities and nationalities.
At RSM/Erasmus University we value internal mobility therefor internal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and preference will be given to internal candidates.
To learn more about our organization, please visit our website at https://www.rsm.nl/mba.
Acquisition is not appreciated.