MBA Admissions & Marketing Manager
Friday, 1 February 2019
MBA Marketing & Admissions
- Contact Details:
Ms. A. Mafubo, HR Manager, Rotterdam School of Management
- Friday, 1 March 2019
The MBA Admissions & Marketing Manager reports to the Assistant Director MBA Marketing & Admissions and works in a team with MBA admissions and marketing staff.
Aim of the job
The job of the MBA Admissions & Marketing Manager consists of different aspects that are aimed at attracting top students to RSM, but primarily focuses on recruitment and selection of prospective MBA students.
He/she is responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of required activities related to recruiting and admissions for the MBA program(s).
Higher education degree, Bachelor level
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience within preferably a relevant post within higher education, professional services or in selection/recruitment of people
- Commitment in providing outstanding levels of customer service
- Substantial knowledge of, or strong interest in delivering high-end products or services
- Strong communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Hands-on, flexible and adaptive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to travel abroad to attend recruitment events, deliver presentations and attend meetings with potential MBA candidates
- Flexible orientation and willingness to work outside of normal business hours
- Comfortable with back office processes and administration
Customer Service, Sales, MBA Market Orientation, Communication Skills.
As part of our recruitment procedure, applicants may be expected to fill in the Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment Questionnaire. For more information on PI, please visit their website.
If you see yourself as the person who thrives to work in a innovating, stimulating and growing environment, please send a CV and covering letter (in English) to Ms. A. Mafubo, HR Manager, Rotterdam School of Management by clicking on the application button.
Closing date: March 1, 2019
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities, and nationalities.
At RSM/Erasmus University we value internal mobility there for internal candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and preference will be given to internal candidates.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at www.rsm.nl
Acquisition is not appreciated.