Student Assistant RSM IT Services
Wednesday, 8 January 2020
RSM IT Services Bayle
- Contact Details:
Apply no later than Wednesday the 29th of January 2020 by emailing the following documents to Wouter van Asten via firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Motivation Letter
- Wednesday, 29 January 2020
Are you a student with an interest in working in an highly international environment with skilled professionals? Do you have good communication and service skills? Then you might be the next …
Student Assistant RSM IT Services!
The aim of the IT Services Student Assistant is to offer efficient and effective first-line IT support to all end-users in such a manner that it supports RSM BV’s service levels.
The IT Services Student Assistant reports to the IT Services Manager. The IT Services Student Assistant works closely together with the IT Services Engineers, IT Services Manager, other IT staff, RSM BV staff, degree programs students and executive education participants.
First line support consists of (amongst other things) helping people at the service counter or by telephone (wireless / Remote Desktop connection, password reset, etc.), administration in the helpdesk system, loaning equipment, writing/updating documentation (if needed), deploying desktops/laptops/phones/tablets (Microsoft environment).
Your work day:
Today is Friday, executive MBA day.
First you check in with your colleagues over coffee about any running issues. The IT Service engineers rely on you to give them feedback about incidents and problems during the day. Next up are the incoming tickets in the Service Desk. There are several tickets to deal with, so you start by prioritizing and then you work your way through. Finally you update any manuals and or help out your colleagues with their work. During the day you will receive calls and/or help staff and MBA students at the counter with their requests.
- are a bachelor student or a pre-master student
- have a professional level of English, both in written and oral communication
- are preferably able to start as soon as possible and fulfil this job for at least one year
- are available for at least 6 hours per week
- from 08.30 till 20.00 during the week and 08.30 till 17.00 on Saturday.
- are open to a flexible work schedule
- have it in your second nature to help others
- are a person that we can count on and takes responsibility
- have excellent service and communication skills
So you’ve ticked all the boxes, the only thing left is to apply. Let us help you get even more excited about the job, because there’s more! Apart from all the nice stuff that’s already mentioned about the tasks and team, you will:
- gain extensive IT knowledge
- master service and communication skills
- taste at least 10 kinds of free coffee and tea
- improve your time management and prioritization skills
- gain extremely valuable work experience that will help you land that dream job after graduation
- have great interaction with a huge range of international professionals
- and receive a Christmas hamper in December.
Amaze us with your application:
Convinced and qualified?
Then get going! Apply no later than Wednesday the 29th of January 2020 by emailing the following documents to Wouter van Asten via email@example.com:
- Motivation Letter
We look forward to hearing from you!