Monday, 12 October 2020
- Contact Details:
- Saturday, 31 October 2020
Rotterdam School of Management BV, is the business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam. It is internationally recognised for its excellence and innovation in management education and research. RSM is particularly well-known for the development of international business leaders, who are force for positive change by being creative, critical, caring and collaborative. RSM offers a broad portfolio of bachelor, master, PhD, MBA and executive education programmes, and is consistently ranked among European business schools. www.rsm.nl
RSM BV is an international company operating in the dynamic and challenging world of post-experience management education. We offer an array of MBA and Executive Education programs that empower individuals to succeed amidst the complexities of modern international commerce to become the business leaders of tomorrow. We look for staff that see change as a challenge and are willing to be creative and innovative in helping us to reach our goals and those of our students.
We are looking for a service-oriented individual with commercial acumen who thrives in a culturally diverse environment to join our Post-experience Degree and non-Degree Programmes as Account Manager.
The Account Manager is responsible for scanning the market for requests for proposals, engaging in (new) client relations, developing proposals (in response to general market RFP’s as well as client-specific requests). You are also responsible for preparing SLAs for incoming requests from corporate clients based on agreed deliverables, timelines and budget.
You report to the Client Engagement Director and also work in close collaboration with the Key Account Manager, as well as the content planner, programme managers, faculty, finance department and other internal stakeholders.
The Account Manager has excellent client engagement and organizational and administration skills, high attention to detail, strong financial acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Account Manager
- Scans the market for requests for proposals
- Manages existing and develops new client relations
- Supports customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Is responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitors commercial and contractual activities and advise the Client Engagement Director, Key Account Manager(s) and Project Managers of any issues which may affect the schedule or billings under a contract or SLA.
- Provides high level administrative assistance to the Client Engagement Director and Key Account Manager(s)
- Is the internal and external focal point for the contractual phase, ensuring accurate and timely proposals and SLAs
- Reports on sales forecasts
- Ensures an accurate and up-to-date contract repository and sales administration
- Collaborates with relevant internal stakeholders on the financial and legal content of proposals
- Helps to identify proposal and contractual phase process improvements and capitalises on them
- Has very high professional standards with regards to external communications and stakeholder management
- Goes the extra mile in helping to deliver winning proposals
In order to successfully perform in this role you
- Have a University degree in Business Administration or other relevant area
- Have 3 years+ previous work experience in a commercial role (for instance as sales representative/junior account management/recruitment consultant)
- Have experience with acquisition, business development and writing proposals
- Are experienced in contract management
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Have strong financial acumen and high attention to detail
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Are goal oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Have good understanding of company key clients
- Are a flexible and adaptable self-starter with the ability to take ownership
- Are able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Are collaborative and have a can-do attitude
- Able to work closely and effectively with other departments as needed
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), knowledge of CRM (Dynamics) is an advantage
- Customer orientation
- Market orientation
- Team orientation
The salary range for this specific position is between € 3300 and € 4100,- gross p.m (ex. vacation allowance) depending on education and work experience. In addition, you will have 25 holiday days and 12 ADV days per year based on fulltime employment, travel cost reimbursement and participation in our collective pension scheme.
Last but not least, this is an opportunity to work in a great work environment where the business and academic world comes together and where you will be working on cutting edge educational programmes with bright minds and very passionate people.
If you see yourself as a person who thrives by working in an innovating, stimulating, international and growing environment and you recognize yourself as a qualified candidate for this vacancy, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) through the application button at the right side of this page.
Closing date: 31 October 2020
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities and nationalities.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at http://www.rsm.nl.
Acquisition is not appreciated.