Sales Support Officer Open Programmes
Monday, 12 October 2020
Marketing, Sales and Admissions
- Contact Details:
- Saturday, 31 October 2020
Rotterdam School of Management BV, is the business school of Erasmus University Rotterdam. It is internationally recognised for its excellence and innovation in management education and research. RSM is particularly well-known for the development of international business leaders, who are force for positive change by being creative, critical, caring and collaborative. RSM offers a broad portfolio of bachelor, master, PhD, MBA and executive education programmes, and is consistently ranked among European business schools. www.rsm.nl
RSM BV is an international company operating in the dynamic and challenging world of post-experience management education. We offer an array of MBA and Executive Education programs that empower individuals to succeed amidst the complexities of modern international commerce to become the business leaders of tomorrow. We look for staff that see change as a challenge and are willing to be creative and innovative in helping us to reach our goals and those of our students.
We are looking for a service-oriented individual who has the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment to join our Marketing, Sales and Admissions department as Sales Support Officer Open Programmes
The Sales Support Officer works in close partnership with the Open Programme Sales manager. You are in place to provide additional sales capacity and to ensure a smooth customer journey to conversion. You will also be expected to take sales calls and be able to represent the Open Programme portfolio, as needed, at various events and venues on behalf of RSM.
In your role as Sales Support Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the administrative process to convert a prospect to a client (registration, etc.)
- Supporting the open programme sales person with lead follow up and qualification
The Sales Support Officer reports to the Open Programmes Sales Manager. You work in the Sales Team of non-degree/Open Programmes and closely interact with the Sales Manager, Open Programmes, marketing officers/managers, and colleagues from other departments such as Finance and Programme Management.
In order to successfully perform in this role you
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent through experience
- Have excellent written and oral communicational skills in English and Dutch
- Have 5+ years of related experience in a professional environment
- Have the ability to work well both independently and as a team player with multiple groups within Executive Education and across campus in a fast-paced, high- energy environment.
- Are able to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Possess strong organizational and effective time management skills, and attention to detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Have excellent analytical and proofreading skills
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power point) and HTML
- Good overview skills
- Planning and organizing
- Customer / commercial orientation
The salary range for this specific position is between € 2800 and € 3500,- gross p.m (ex. vacation allowance) depending on education and work experience. In addition, you will have 25 holiday days and 12 ADV days per year based on fulltime employment, travel cost reimbursement and participation in our collective pension scheme.
Last but not least, this is an opportunity to work in a great work environment that is on the edge of business and academic, working on the latest cutting edge educational programmes with bright minds and very passionate people.
If you see yourself as a person who thrives by working in an innovating, stimulating, international and growing environment and you recognize yourself as a qualified candidate for this vacancy, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) through the application button at the right side of this page.
Closing date: 31 October 2020
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities and nationalities.
To learn more about our organization please visit our website at http://www.rsm.nl.
Acquisition is not appreciated