IT Service Manager
Tuesday, 8 December 2020
Innovation and IT department
- Contact Details:
HR RSM BV
Within the Innovation and IT department of Rotterdam School of Management BV, Erasmus University (RSM), we are looking for a:
IT Service Manager
The Innovation and IT (I&I) department at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is the primary IT and innovation partner, within the commercial part of RSM. Aim of the I&I department is to accelerate the primary process of the organisation – education, and its many supporting functions, like marketing and sales – with ICT facilities and innovations.
The IT Services Manager is responsible for planning, reporting and communication of IT support activities of Front office IT staff and Student Assistants, and works closely with the Infrastructure Manager, IT Specialist, Application Managers CRM, Business Consultants and other staff. The IT Service manager spends about 40-50% of her/his time on operational activities being a member of the IT front office
Your main tasks
- Work with RSM IT colleagues and business to deliver and improve high quality support to staff and students regarding business/education applications, Microsoft tooling and devices
- Alignment with business on IT Services provided and periodical renewal of IT Service catalogue based on business needs
- Coordinate recruitment, training and planning of Students Assistants providing IT Services
- Continuously improve the support processes (ITIL based) and support tooling (ITSM)
You will be considered for this position if you have:
- a relevant qualification at least at bachelor level (Dutch hbo-diploma) in business informatics, business administration, information management or similar
- Several years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in resource planning in line with peak times and handling escalations
- Experience in planning and execution of improvements concerning IT services, processes, procedures and tooling (based on ITIL)
- Experience with support of multiple IT Solutions (Microsoft knowledge) and devices (laptops, mobiles, video-equipment) (based on SLA)
- Excellent communication and consulting skills.
Preferably you also have:
- experience with agile (such as Scrum, Kanban) and project management methodologies
- experience with support of multiple IT-solutions and business applications
- excellent command of the Dutch and English language (CEFR C1)
In addition to this professional knowledge, we are looking for a meticulous, customer-friendly colleague with excellent 'getting things done mentality’. You are able to work independently, you are a team player and you keep performing when work pressure gets high. You can take initiative, make contact with others easily, and possess the necessary social assertiveness. You are willing to occasionally take part in onsite and on-call support of courses on Friday evening and Saturdays. In connection with the international character of our team, an excellent command of English is a must.
What we have to offer
We offer an ambitious, international and dynamic environment, in which we compete with the top business schools in Europe. You will be part of a close, innovation-driven team on a vibrant university campus. Your ambition and personal drive will be greatly valued and we invest in personal development. The salary range for this specific position is € 3,500 – € 4,500 on a full-time basis. This will be decided based on your education and working experience. Part of the remuneration package is an end-of-year target bonus. RSM BV also has excellent secondary benefits and 25 vacation days plus 12 ADV days.
How to apply?
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to Kirsten Vos, HR Officer. Rotterdam School of Management BV, via the application button below.
Closing date Friday 22 January, 2021
For questions about the position, please contact Albert de Bree, IT Director, Rotterdam School of Management BV, Erasmus University via email@example.com.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) is one of Europe’s top 10 business schools. RSM provides ground-breaking research and education furthering excellence in all aspects of management and is based in the international port city of Rotterdam – a vital nexus of business, logistics and trade. RSM’s primary focus is on developing business leaders with international careers who can become a force for positive change by carrying their innovative mindset into a sustainable future.
Our first-class range of bachelor, master, MBA, PhD and executive programmes encourage them to become critical, creative, caring and collaborative thinkers and doers. Study information and activities for future students, executives and alumni are also organised from the RSM office in Chengdu, China. www.rsm.nl
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is an equal opportunity employer and explicitly encourages applications from candidates of all genders, ethnicities, and nationalities.
Acquisition is not appreciated.