Alumni event Dubai: Navigating a successful career in the Middle East
This event, hosted by RSM Local Chapter Dubai and RSM Alumni Relations Office, will bring together RSM alumni in the UAE who are interested in getting an update from the school as well as explore career topics with an experienced HR / recruitment professionals and successful peers.
The event will be opened by Steef van de Velde, Dean of Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, followed by Hisham Darwish, Regional HR Leader, Middle East and Pakistan at IBM Middle East, Claire Swann, Managing Director at Trigon Associates Middle East, boutique recruitment consultancy, and RSM alumnus Eric de Clercq, Customer Satisfaction Lead at Signify (previously known as Philips Lighting).
The speakers will base their discussions around the theme of "navigating your career in the Middle East". They will try to address the following questions:
- Can a career in the Middle East can bring more than financial rewards?
- How can a move to the Middle East accelerate your career?
- When is the right time to go back / move on?
- How can you contribute to positive change in the Middle East?
- What are the cultural challenges when working in the Middle East?
After the official discussion, you will have an opportunity to continue the debate with drinks and canapés.