Elective from another faculty or university

Elective from another faculty or university

If you find a course offered by a different faculty or university that you would like to take as an elective there are two important steps you need to take. First of all, you must be sure that you have the faculty in question's permission to follow the course, and you must also receive permission from the RSM Examination Board in order to receive credits for the course as an elective. Requests can be made to the Examination Board via their online request form . 

Be sure to include the following information when making your request:

  • the course description 
  • the number of ECTS
  • dates of the course 
  • language the course is taught in (must be English!)
  • a detailed course description

It is your own responsibility to see if you meet that course’s (and university’s) requirements.

Please note that several requirements apply. See the 'Elective space’ page on the Examination Board's site for more information.

The IBCoM programme offers a number of courses to RSM IBA students.  For more information, please consult their site.