Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
You’ve got questions? We've got answers!
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions section where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions in relation to our pre-experience Bachelor and Master programmes.
For current applicants
My final diploma and grade list have been sent to RSM in order to complete my enrolment. I have not heard anything since then. Have my documents been received?
I've been offered admission but my Studielink status still says "Enrolment application submitted". When can I expect this to change?
How does COVID-19 affect education for the 2021-2022 academic year?
For prospective applicants planning to apply for the September 2022 start
What is the application deadline for IBA?
What are the requirements for my diploma?
Can my eligibility be assessed before I offiially apply for admission?
Can I submit my proof of English proficiency and/or Mathematics exam (OMPT-A) result after I have applied?
I am currently studying at another university. Can I complete my bachelor programme at RSM?
What is Studielink and how does it work?
Studielink is a national web-based registration database in the Netherlands used for the enrolment of students. Studielink can also be used for organising your registration, payment of tuition fees, signing out and changing your correspondence address. For questions regarding the Studielink application (e.g. logging in, password, how to use Studielink), please contact the Erasmus Student Service Centre.
The first step in the IBA application process is to register in Studielink.
- Access https://www.studielink.nl/ and register before 15th January 2021. When you are a resident of the Netherlands, you can only submit an enrolment application if you use DigiD. Apply on time for your DigiD as it takes approximately five days to receive your DigiD login details.
- Enter your previous education.
- Select Erasmus Universiteit, enter ‘Bachelor International Business Administration (English) (numerus fixus)’, start as ‘first-year’, starting date: '1 September 2021'.
- You can ignore the emails asking to send your diploma or a copy of your passport / ID to education institution. Instead you will upload these documents to the RSM Online Application Form (OLAF).
For Numerus Fixus studies such as IBA at RSM, Studielink opens on the 1 October and closes on 15 January at 23:59 CET (Central European Time). This is not the actual application! Only once you have completed the 2nd step of the process, the RSM Online Application Form (OLAF), you will be considered an applicant.
- Last update:
- Wednesday, 16 September 2020