- Reference: I-18-54208
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Rigardus Advisors
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 3 - 6 months
We are looking for a deficated intern to assist us for a period of three to six months. Your role will be to support our team on various corporate finance assignments and on business development workstreams. During your internship you will gain first hand corporate finance experience; while developing your financial modelling skills and knowledge of valuation.
- Functional work area: Finance
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: Negotiable
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced understanding of corporate finance
- Deep interest in finance and accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: Accounting, Finance, Investments, Strategy
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
We are an independent corporate finance advisory boutique located in the centre of Rotterdam.
We assist a broad variety of corporate clients and financial investors to meet their capital agendas.
Our core service areas are: M&A advisory, Valuation Services and Fairness Opinions, Debt Structuring and Capital Raising.
We believe that the best results are achieved by taking a different approach; deeper analysis and full commitment to our clients.
- Industry: Financial services/ Insurance
- Organisation size: 3 - 10
- Company website: http://www.rigardus.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .