HR Talent Development and Diversity
- Reference: I-18-54248
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: PVH Europe B.V.
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 01-02-2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Application deadline: 10-12-2018
Position Description and responsibilities:
- Operational experience of our PVH University
- E-Learning: Support and maintenance of our eLearning platform, as well as content creation
- Event planning
- Internal social media and communication management
- Researching diversity and talent development related content
What can you expect from us?
- You will learn effective Talent Development skills such as program design & management, project management, stakeholder management
- You will be involved in many Diversity and Inclusion projects from start to finish, which includes working with different areas of the business
- You will learn how to work in a fast pace, international environment
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with a gym and a People’s Place café, located by the water in the heart of Amsterdam
- A culture of development, offering training and learning opportunities
- Sample sales!
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
- To top it all off, you will be working in an organization that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset, employees that are driven, solution-oriented and value a collaborative culture
- Functional work area: HR / Learning Development
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: Negotiable
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Pro-active, hands-on, and result-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical & critical thinker with structured approach & problem-solving abilities
- Innovative and creative
- Eager and willing to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong service orientation
- Interest in and ability to create branded presentations and other communications through tools like Keynote, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign…
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Passion for the fashion industry
- Enrollment in a university for the duration of the internship
- The candidate must be eligible to work in the EU
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MBA Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Human Resource Management
- Required language skills: English
PVH Europe is home to the global headquarters of Tommy Hilfiger and the European offices of Calvin Klein. The company is founded on a dynamic and fast-paced work environment that’s fueled by passion, creativity, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
During your internship, you will support the PVH University (our Talent Development Team) with the organization, communication, and execution of training programs, development projects, and learning activities. Your activities and projects will be contributing to end-to-end learner experience of our PVH Employees.
You will also have the chance to work on a project supporting our Organizational Effectiveness team on Inclusion & Diversity related projects.
- Industry: Wholesale & Retail Trade
- Organisation size: 1001 - 10.000
- Company website: https://www.pvh.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .