Corporate Finance Seasonal
- Reference: I-18-54272
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Deutsche Bank
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Start date: 01-03-2019
- Duration: 3 - 6 months
- Application deadline: 01-01-2019
About Corporate Finance
As part of the Corporate & Investment Bank, our Corporate Finance business provides the full range of products and services of a leading global investment bank. Our clients include large-cap and mid-cap corporates, financial institutions, governments, government agencies and financial sponsors. Our relationships are enhanced by industry sector, country and regional expertise, closely aligned to high-quality client solutions: both buyside and sellside Mergers & Acquisitions and restructuring advisory - and capital raising services. We are able to advise on innovative cross-border and regional transactions in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific.
About your Corporate Finance Seasonal Internship
- Join us and you will be an integral part of our team. The Seasonal Internship is designed for students in their penultimate year of study, who must complete a long term internship as part of their course.
- Internship length ranges from 3-6 months and, if successful, students will be invited to join the 2020 Graduate Programme, upon completion of studies.
- Our interns are given the opportunity to learn about our business from different viewpoints, giving you a career advantage. Working on our day-to-day business as well as on special projects, you will contribute to the innovation of new ideas to help our customers achieve their financial goals.
- You will gain experience in different areas of our business and discover our market-leading solutions first hand. Tasks may include evaluating companies, developing models for M&A transactions, preparing industry analyses for pitches, or getting involved in the execution of live deals.
- The internship is an ideal way of finding out whether a career in Corporate Finance meets your needs and aspirations. During this internship you will experience what it’s like to work for our international bank and gain a wide range of practical skills. You will also benefit from training courses, seminars and a variety of networking events.
If you’re in your penultimate year of study and have the passion, dedication and drive to succeed in the financial services industry, our Corporate Finance Seasonal Internship Programme could be for you.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and close on 1st January 2019 and, our start date is flexible.
Grow your potential. Make an impact.
Discover a career to look forward to at Deutsche Bank.
- Functional work area: Finance
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: Competitive
- In penultimate year of studies,
- Ability to speak English
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: Accounting, (Business) Information Management, Finance, Investments, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
Deutsche Bank provides commercial and investment banking, retail banking, transaction banking and asset and wealth management products and services to corporations, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses, and private individuals. We are Germany’s leading bank, with a strong position in Europe and a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific.
- Industry: Financial services/ Insurance
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: http://www.db.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .