Digital Marketing (UK & Ireland)
- Reference: I-18-54308
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Babysits
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 18-02-2019
- Duration: 5 - 12 months
- Application deadline: 15-02-2019
Want to gain hands-on digital marketing experience working in a dynamic and international company? Babysits is expanding in the UK and Ireland, and we need your help!
Babysits’ goal is to become the premier global community marketplace connecting parents and childcare providers. Reaching this objective would be impossible without the marketing team, which is responsible for sharing our story across the world.
We are now looking for our next English speaking intern to join the marketing team in February or early March 2019. As the English Online Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for managing the market and platform in Ireland, the UK, and other English speaking markets. Thus, we are looking for someone familiar with these markets. Your core tasks will include influencer marketing, SEO, online advertising, social media management, customer service, content writing, and platform administration.
Babysits is a small but international, entrepreneurial, and open-minded work environment perfect for your career development. We value our interns and we provide tons of opportunities for growth. You will be given a lot of responsibilities, autonomy, and the opportunity to have a big impact in the company. By the end of your internship with us, you will have gained hands on experience with all things digital marketing and many other useful professional skills you can apply in any future career.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 32 - 40
- Salary: Stipend of €650, €450, or €350 per month depending on length of stay
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Perfect level of English: both verbal and written
- You need to be a student or recently graduated
- Extensive market knowledge of the UK or Irish childcare markets
- You must live in Rotterdam or relocate to Rotterdam
- Fascination with marketing, with particular interest in digital marketing
- Experience with childcare is a plus
- Social media experience and knowledge
- Some experience with Google Adwords, Analytics, Facebook Ads is a plus
- Clear communicator and team player
- Hands on and proactive attitude
- Available at least four days per week (32-40 hours)
- This is a paid internship with a competitive stipend
- Centrally located office
- Free beers on Fridays!
- Monthly outings
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (International) Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship
- Required language skills: English
Babysits is a global childcare community helping parents and babysitters connect.
We are a dedicated international team of people who are committed to making childcare safe, easy, and affordable. Together we are continuously building a great platform and community for parents and providers.
- Industry: Health care / Social welfare (incl. funeral industry)
- Organisation size: 3 - 10
- Company website: http://www.babysits.org/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .