- Reference: I-18-54348
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: 01-04-2019
- Application deadline: 06-01-2019
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of the global product marketing team responsible for creating winning product propositions by gathering market & consumer insights and creating communication materials to show our proposition superiority in the market.
You are responsible for
- Support the Floor Care new business development team in either the Robotics or the Rechargeable sticks team in the creation of new propositions and managing the current portfolio
- Provide us with extra hands and brains to create and deliver on-time, best-in-class propositions and communication materials that support our product introductions.
- Market intelligence. Support market- and consumer research, benchmark competitors, track rating and reviews
- Marketing and communication. Develop training kits with external agency, create internal product catalogs, support the preparation of internal and external product presentation events, develop content for online and offline product communication.
You are a part of
You will be part of the Global Floor Care team; a young, dynamic, fun and professional international team
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: To be discussed
- Additional benefits: Possibility to do a course/training/education, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master students or bachelor preferably with working experience gained via internships or side jobs
- Good communication skills, being able to quickly build relationships across multidisciplinary teams
- Pro-active attitude, we are looking for a self-starter, taking initiatives
- Being able to work in cross functional teams at different management levels
- Fluent in English and second foreign language like Chinese is preferred
- Can do mentality, eager to learn, structured, team player
- Applicant profile: MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Marketing
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .