Business Performance Dialogues & Lean support (Non-Thesis)
- Reference: I-19-57973
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months
- Support EDI (Enterprise Diagnostics Informatics) monthly performance dialogues (aka BMC dialogues); Create, deliver and assure monthly presentations are available to keep EDI BMC (Business Development Management) dialogues. In addition, you will join the meetings to execute action management.
- Create and maintain a digital Daily Management & KPI dashboard on (bi) weekly basis for EDI organization across businesses and markets.
- BMC enabler support; Deliver BMC enablers 80% target (all enablers & top3). Drive owners for registration updates, and send out monthly status updates to BMC team.
- Continuous Improvement (Lean) support. Reduce workload by automation for BMC dialogues, whilst keeping information as-is or even improve.
- Functional work area: Information Management / Technology Management
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: Market Conform
- You are currently studying towards your University in Sciences Bachelor (BSc) or Master (MSc) in next studies: Business Administration, Business (International) Management, Business Economics or Business Informatics
- Have a profound knowledge of PowerPoinT and Excel
- Be accurate and thorough is part of your work ethic
- Bring enthusiasm in commercial dialogues and have a drive for improvement
- Be independent and have social skills to interact with teams on site and virtual
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: (Business) Information Management
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .