Procurement Negotiation Excellence (Suitable for Thesis)
- Reference: I-19-57970
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Duration: 6 - 12 months
n this role, you have the opportunity to
Experience how Game Theory and Mechanism Design are applied in practice in procurement within Royal PHILIPS, an innovation leader in Healthcare and Consumer Lifestyle.
You are responsible for
The development of negotiation trainings and support in the continuous improvement of existing training material. You will also be supporting the team during the preparation and execution of high impact negotiations in cooperation with Procurement Commodity Managers and Procurement Engineers.
- Functional work area: Purchasing / Supply Management / Logistics
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: To be discussed.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor’s or Master’s in Economics, Business Mathematics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Math or related studies
- Knowledge in and enthusiasm for Microeconomics, including Game Theory and Mechanism Design
- Independent and organized way of working
- Analytical and abstract thinking
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Data Analysis
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Willingness to travel occasionally to Eindhoven and Drachten
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, (International) Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Supply Chain Management
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .