Marketing and Communication
- Reference: S-19-12949
- Type: Side job
- Organisation: Frisck.nl
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: indefinite
FRISCK is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communication student who wants to cooperate in a young, fast growing consultancy company located in Rotterdam.
FRISCK is young advisory firm specializing in Data management solutions. We design and implement new strategies, processes and technologies on data management so our clients are fully equipped to deal with the challenges of the ever-evolving digital world. Our aim is to succeed beyond ambition. That is why we deliver world-class data solutions with a personal touch.
What you will do during your Marketing and Communication side job
- Launch a start up in the tech sector.!
- Assisting with setting up search engine marketing campaigns (Google Adwords and SEO).
- Editorial: writing content for various websites.
- Social Media: assisting with social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Start.me, etc).
- Marketing analyzes: assisting with reports from the various marketing channels.
- Support customer service by e-mail and telephone.
What we offer
We offer you a challenging side job at a fast-growing company located near the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. You get the chance to learn and develop yourself. In addition, there are excellent conditions.
FRISCK is looking for new trainees with the same drive as us. Would you like to help us make our website (www.FRISCK.nl) a great success? Then you have come to the right place.
Are you interested in this side job? Apply by uploading your motivation, a short resume and if available examples of your work / portfolio.
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 3 - 15
- Salary: eur 10 per hour
- Additional benefits: Flexible working hours, Working from home
- Excellent marketing & communication skills (in word and writing).
- Sufficient command of the Dutch & English language.
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Google Docs.
- Good knowledge of social media & how to apply it
- Driven, goal-oriented and looking for a challenge.
- Positive attitude, energetic approach and independence are a plus.
- Applicant profiles: BSc Graduate, BSc Student, MSc Graduate, MSc Student
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study area: Marketing
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
FRISCK is a tech driven start up in transferring clients into data driven entities resulting in accurate data for decisionmaking. FRISCK organizes entities data structure ready for applying new tech such as machine learning or robotics process automation.
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: 3 - 10
- Company website: http://www.frisck.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .