Digital Marketing / Real time Marketing
- Reference: I-19-57975
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 1 - 6 months
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Philips Avent MCC+ team is looking for a Real Time Marketing assistant who is knowledgeable on the Facebook Business manager.
In this role you will work closely with the team and the markets on the development, implementation and optimization of localized (Facebook) campaigns to successfully execute the strategy and achieve business results.
You will report directly to the RTM Manager and work in the MCC Real Time Marketing Team.
You are responsible for
- Optimize existing campaigns 2-3 times per week.
- Build and manage new campaigns in different countries and channels
- Aggregate data for reporting
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: negotiable
- Additional benefits: Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
You are a part of
At Philips, we set ourselves an ambitious target to improve the lives of three billion people a year by 2025 by making the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. In order to achieve this goal, we develop highly innovative solutions that more and more work closely with Health Care Professionals and the patients they treat. In that light, it is not for nothing that Philips is focusing heavily on solutions that improve the treatment and life of patients, while at the same time adjusting and improving our processes in line with a changing regulatory landscape.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- attending a University or University of Applied Sciences in the area of Communication, Marketing
- an experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- you love data
- self-motivated, innovative, highly organized, attentive and pro-active
- excellent in English, both written and spoken
- Digital native, you know how to unlock the power of digital marketing
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Marketing
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .