- Reference: I-19-57974
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Philips
- Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
You are responsible for
- Supporting and participating in the development of corporate-wide privacy and data protection principles, policies and practices as well as their implementation within the Corporate Human Resources function.
- Supporting the Corporate Human Resources and the Philips Head of Risk Management and Compliance with all privacy matters globally that affect Philips related to Corporate Human Resources.
- Provide support to other Global Privacy Officers on compliance of any vendor relationship with applicable Privacy and Data Protection laws and Philips Binding Corporate Rules
- Assist Corporate Human Resources function in implementing privacy and data protection requirements throughout the lifecycle of internal system development and usage, including Privacy by Design architecture
- Collaborate with other Privacy Officers and lawyers within Philips on Philips wide projects such as implementation of Binding Corporate Rules
- Assist in development and implementation of privacy awareness and training activities for staff within Corporate Human Resources.
- Work Cross functionally with multi-discipline groups on privacy matters, to monitor laws, regulations, and our contracts associated with the management and control of personal data.
You are a part of
The internship position will reside within the HR Compliance & Privacy team.
- Functional work area: Legal
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: negotiable
- Additional benefits: Possibility to do a course/training/education, Flexible working hours, Laptop, Travel expenses, Working from home
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You are studying towards your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Law, Legal, Intellectual Property. Data and Technology.
- We expect you to be a team player who is determined to achieve high quality, Corporate Human Resources oriented results.
- You are comfortable with complicated matters and able to work independently.
- As you will be working closely together with colleagues from all parts of Philips, as well as with Philips in-house lawyers, external counsel, economists and regulators, excellent client management and communication skills in English is necessary.
- Results and customer oriented, organized, and able to prioritize
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Human Resource Management
- Required language skills: English
At Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of consumers, patients, providers and caregivers across the health continuum – from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment and home care. We unlock insights leading to innovative solutions that enable better care at lower cost. With leading research, design and innovation capabilities, we partner with our customers to transform the delivery of healthcare.
- Industry: Manufacture of electrical equipment
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.philips.nl
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .