Research Assistant Solar Asset Management
- Reference: I-19-58470
- Type: Side job
- Organisation: Solarplaza International
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 4 - 12 months
The application of solar energy is growing rapidly worldwide. Solarplaza is a global solar news platform and leading organizer of high-level conferences and trade missions in this industry. We offer a Research Assistant position to a detail-oriented and highly motivated go-getter. This is a special opportunity for an ambitious student to join and learn from a dynamic, international company on a mission.
Your role and everyday tasks:
The successful candidate must have an affinity for solar energy with great eye for details. As a member of an open-minded and high-performing team, the intern will be responsible for carrying out research on various players and markets within the interest of the company, contributing to Solarpaza’s mission. You will also have the chance to work alongside analysts in the creation of papers to help solar professionals navigate industry dynamics and advance the competitiveness of solar energy.
You are able to work autonomously and as part of a team. The way in which you work is productive and value-driven, striving to deliver the best results. If you are looking for a role where you can make a positive impact, apply now!
Expected main responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain relevant global solar data on different players and markets
- Conduct desk research on market dynamics and market developments
- Liaise on an on-going basis with the Solar Asset Management analyst responsible for the research and content, and the broader Solar Asset Management team to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of all relevant data
- Contribute to specific monthly and yearly white papers, data overviews, infographics and reports published by Solarplaza
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Quick & eager learner
- Efficiency focused
- Value-driven and intrinsically motivated
- Cross-cultural communication skills
Our responsibilities to you:
We understand that you might have to meet certain requirements in order to get approval for and successfully completing this internship. Solarplaza has a lot of experience in guiding students, several of them are still with us as employees. We will find a way of naturally integrating your assignment with our operations. Please be very clear about what is required so we can support you in proper fashion. The internship compensation relates to your availability and active contribution to our mission.
Last but by no means least, you will be at the heart of a thriving and value-driven team with the opportunity to learn and hear from industry’s leading experts and contribute to building a clean energy future.
Interested in this position?
Please apply by answering some questions and uploading your resume via the following link: solarplaza.com/about/careers/. Mina, our Research Analyst - Solar Asset Management, is also available for questions through email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Feel free to reach out to her!
- Do not procrastinate: we will review applications the moment they arrive -
- Functional work area: Research & Development
- Hours per week: 16 - 32
- Salary: Depending on age and hours a week
- Available for 2 to 4 days a week,starting as soon as possible a minimum of 4 months
- Pursuing a Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in a related field:e.g. Business, Economics, Sustainable Energy Technology
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets
- Interest in solar energy and overall, sustainability
- Living in - or near - Rotterdam
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, Sustainability, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Change, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Supply Chain Management
- Required language skills: English
Solarplaza International BV is a Rotterdam-based company, with a highly international vision and composition. Our current team consists of 30+ young, ambitious, and highly educated people, coming from 18 different nationalities, eager to empower the global solar industry. We have just celebrated our 15th year anniversary and are continuing to grow rapidly.
Solarplaza seeks to accelerate the global energy transition by organizing high-level events and trade missions across the world and providing its readers and subscribers with articles, reports, studies and analyses about the most relevant solar topics and trends. Our track record contains over 100 events, in over 30 different countries on 5 continents.
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: 11 - 50
- Company website: http://www.solarplaza.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .