- Reference: I-19-58499
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Technip Benelux BV
- Location: Zoetermeer, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 6 - 9 months
Are you interested to gain experience in a dynamic multinational in the Oil & Gas industry? Would you like to contribute to our business by providing smart solutions with your graduation project?
We offer a challenging working environment where you can build your curriculum and strengthen your knowledge and experience in an international context. You will be responsible to support various activities within the Finance / Controlling department.
To be more specific: you will be supporting several Business Transformation initiatives (implementation of Power BI reports and Sharepoint) and the financial reporting process.
- Deploy finance database and reporting from Excel file to business intelligence tool/ data cube & Power BI
- Implement Sharepoint databases
- Implement and perform data quality checks with the transferred information
- Identifying area for improvement in the reporting process and implementing changes to make it more simple, quick and reliable
- Work closely with Finance and IT Departments
- Support the Finance team stakeholders
- Implementing and performing data quality checks to ensure the reliability of the reporting
- Support on various financial reports
You will work in addition on several improvement initiatives in coordination with the Cost Control and Accounting Shared Services team.
- Functional work area: Strategy / Business Development / Corporate Planning
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 650,00
- Expected Master graduation in Finance
- Initial degree in Accounting
- Strong proficiency in Excel and financial knowledge
- General IT Knowledge
- Knowledge of PowerBI / daba cube
- Precise, analytical and well organized
- Attention to details in the daily use of complex Excel models
- Action-oriented, delivery-focused mindset
- Applicant profile: MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Finance
- Required language skills: English
TechnipFMC is a global leader in subsea, onshore/offshore, and surface projects. With our proprietary technologies and production systems, integrated expertise, and comprehensive solutions, we are transforming our clients’ project economics.
- Industry: Mining / Quarring (incl. oil, energy)
- Organisation size: 251 - 1000
- Company website: http://www.technipfmc.com
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .