Key Account Manager
- Reference: J-19-37317
- Type: Job
- Organisation: Universum
- Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: indefinite
We are looking for a Sales Hunter to join our small and gezellig team in The Netherlands.
Life is too short to be the right person but in the wrong job… that’s the message we sell to our clients, as well as a motto we live by ourselves.
At Universum we are passionate about creating winning employer brand strategies for our clients across nearly all corners of the globe. We help our clients figure out what people will love most about working for them, and then how to package and activate those messages to help make that love match with the perfect people for their company.With more choices than ever before available to top talent, employers need to work harder than ever to stand out and win the hearts of their desired employees- building and fueling desire through employer brands that talent will fall in love with.
We arepassionate, boundary pushersand have a strong appetite for growth!
We win business & build our company through collaboration and our data-led products, and we listen with open minds and respect to what our clients and their target talent have to say – creating bespoke & authentic solutions for our customers.
We are expanding the Dutch team and are looking for a Sales Hunter.
As we continue to grow, and build an even bigger base of clients, we need to add new people to our Account Management team. You’ll be part of something great and exciting, in a company large enough to have credibility and reach, but still agile enough to allow you to have opportunities to help shape how we grow. The Dutch team consists of the Country Manager, to whom you will be directly reporting, and a Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
As a hungry and eager sales professional, your role will be to sell our products to new customers – helping support the growth of our business, actively seeking new sales opportunities
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: To be discussed
You will also thrive in ambiguous situations, with the ability to be a self-starter and find solutions without guidance. This is a client-facing role that is also responsible for being an expert for C-level HR and Marketing leaders, delivering consultative solutions, providing clear direction and guidance, and earning their trust by educating them and anticipating their needs on how to build world-class employer brands.
Key parts of the role will include:
- Opportunity: Responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities. Working closely with Talent/Recruitment Managers and C-level executives from Fortune500 companies in The Netherlands to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer and hire & retain the best talent for their companies.
- Analytics: Be a strategic advisor and act as an Employer Branding Consultants to clients, responsible for proposal writing, and workshop delivery. Achieving quarterly targets & goals on business development are key performance indicators for this job.
- Collaboration: Acts as a liaison between the clients and the Centers of Excellence of Universum to drive revenue and best serve our customers’ needs.
What we would like to see from you…
- Experience in business-to-business sales, including proven experience of delivering against targets for new business account development – experience in consultative selling, or market research, or within the field of Employer Branding is a plus.
- Driven, entrepreneurial and results-oriented.
- A curious and self-motivated mindset.
- Excellent skills in networking and building relationships.
- An ability to adapt within a dynamic environment.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.A university degree (or equivalent) – preferably in business/economics.
- Able to work and reside in The Netherlands, a valid passport and ability to gain visas to travel globally as required.
- Applicant profile: MSc Student
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study area: Marketing
- Required language skills: Dutch, English
UNIVERSUM is The Global Employer Branding Leader. Conducting the world’s largest research study on talent career expectations, we strive to keep our position. A trusted partner to over 1,200 clients and 1,500 universities worldwide including many Fortune 500 companies and internationally renowned academic institutions; we help employers to understand, attract and retain current and future ideal employees utilizing our experience, knowledge and services within research, strategic consulting and media solutions.
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: https://universumglobal.com/university-partners/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .