Marketing in New York City
- Reference: I-19-58551
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: Salesupply Inc.
- Location: New York, United States
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 5 - 9 months
Over the years Salesupply has worked with many interns at different locations worldwide. Since our market is very dynamic and relatively new it’s a great environment for interns to start in. There is a lot to explore and the challenge we give to our interns are often considered to be very challenging. Interns are of great value to the Salesupply organization. Ecommerce trends often grow fast in the younger generations of the society. Therefore Salesupply likes to connect with the younger generation to gain knowledge about their view and approach on Internet and online buying especially cross-border.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Organize networking events
- Assist Business Development managers during account visits
- Create and manage marketing campaigns (online and offline)
- Become a strong support to the project manager
- Visiting prospects with the sales manager in New York City
- Functional work area: Marketing / Sales
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: 500 dollars per month
- You are fluent in English
- You are pro-active and have a curious mindset
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently
- You have a strong capability to run several projects, which obviously requires a strong capability of Project Management.
- You have marketing knowledge (marketing experience is a plus)
What we offer
- An internship based in New York City
- Working in an international environment, within a global ecommerce company
- A place in an enthusiastic and fast-growing team within a dynamic company
- More than enough opportunities to develop personally
- Team lunch on Fridays
- Applicant profiles: BSc Graduate, BSc Student, MSc Graduate, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study area: Marketing
- Required language skills: English
Salesupply is a fast-growing company specialized in the field of ecommerce. With 16 offices spread-out over the world we offer our clients a network to help them expand their ecommerce activities in new markets. Our major focus points are: Global Fulfillment, Localization support and Customer Service.
- Industry: Business services (incl. tourism / travel)
- Organisation size: 51 - 250
- Company website: https://www.salesupply.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .