VIE –Consultant – Global Commercial Excellence Team
- Reference: J-19-37359
- Type: Job
- Organisation: Eurofins
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Start date: 05-01-2020
- Duration: 12 - 24 weeks
- Application deadline: 31-12-2019
The Global Commercial Excellence programme was launched in 2016 and is in charge of all the group initiatives related to sales, marketing and customer experience. The team’s primary mission is to support Eurofins’ ambitious plan to profitably grow revenues to 5 billion Euros in 2020.
Role & Objectives: Eurofins is currently looking for new talent to join their driven, highly skilled and diverse team of internal consultants. This is a very challenging and entrepreneurial position for a highly motivated candidate willing to be involved in the global strategy of a fast-growing company. The Commercial Excellence Consultant works on multiple initiatives aiming at:
- Developing Group sales, marketing and customer experience standards at group level (processes and methodologies);
- Defining and tracking Group sales and marketing KPIs;
- Steering the group of leaders and sharing best practices;
- Promoting sales and marketing digital tools, with a strong focus on the CRM tool.
- Developing Group sales, marketing and customer experience standards at group levelGiven its strong growth and increasing geographic span, Eurofins has launched a company-wide initiative to structure, document and converge processes and methodologies in the sales, marketing and customer experience areas. As part of this strategic initiative, the Commercial Excellence Consultant is in charge of identifying group standards to be developed, aligning teams, preparing the documentation, ensuring that the required tools are available and that teams are well trained. The Commercial Excellence Consultant also coordinates the implementation of group standards across countries and businesses.
- Defining and tracking performance metricsAt group level, common definitions of main metrics are critical. This allows businesses to speak the same language as the metrics are shared and cross-analysed. The mission of the Commercial Excellence Consultant is to define these key sales, marketing and customer experience metrics, to propose the reporting process and templates, to ensure that results are gathered and to perform a first level of quality check. Then, the Commercial Excellence Consultant analyses the provided results with business leaders and works on designing improvement plans.
- Steering the group of leaders and sharing best practicesIn a decentralised organisation, great initiatives are often launched in local businesses first. The mission of the Commercial Excellence Consultant is to first identify best practices and then share them with other stakeholders. Therefore, the Commercial Excellence Consultant is in charge of steering the community of business leaders on sales, marketing and customer experience initiatives by coordinating events, webinars, newsletters, etc. The ultimate objective is to encourage further collaboration between teams.
- Promoting digital tools, with a strong focus on the CRM tool. The effort made by sales, marketing and customer experience teams is supported by a set of digital tools, especially the CRM. The Commercial Excellence Consultant should understand the added-value value of such tools for Eurofins businesses and could be in charge of leading strategic projects to select new tools and/or improve the existing ones.
- Functional work area: Consulting
- Hours per week: 39
- Salary: market rate
- Citizenship: VIE contracts are only applicable to European Economic Area (EEA) citizens.
- Experience: 1 to 3 years in project management, sales, marketing and/or customer service teams.
- Education: Business Master’s degree from top University. Excellent student track record.
- Languages: Excellent English oral and written a must. Other languages are highly appreciated.
- Personal skills:
o Autonomous and self-responsible,
o Problem identification and solving skills,
o Strong communication skills both verbal and written,
o Strong collaboration skills in multi-cultural & international environments,
o Customer orientation, o Curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit with “can-do” mentality,
o Diplomatic but able to stand his/her ground.
- Technical knowledge IT: MS Office, VBA, knowledge of CRM tools and marketing solutions.
- Applicant profiles: MBA Graduate, MSc Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study areas: (International) Management, Marketing, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing.
In 2018, Eurofins generated 4.2 billion Euro proforma turnover in 800 laboratories across 47 countries, employing about 45.000 staff.
Are you a top Bachelors or Masters students with an appetite for hands-on work experience at one of the world’s fastest-growing companies? If so, then an internship at Eurofins will deliver the experience and exposure to kickstart your career. You will work on projects with real impact, gaining exposure to a range of business and/or scientific challenges and be supported by intensive coaching from our talented leaders. We're looking for Masters/PhD student or penultimate year Bachelors student, majoring in engineering, business, law, chemistry or biology, at a top university or business school. You need to have excellent communication skills (English language is a must), a positive can-do attitude and a passion to learn and stretch your abilities. Our paid placements last 6-12 months and those who impress can expect an offer for a full-time position with Eurofins on graduation.
- Industry: Health care / Social welfare (incl. funeral industry)
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://careers.eurofins.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .