Global outperformer trainee - Business Track
- Reference: J-19-37358
- Type: Job
- Organisation: Hilti Asia
- Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: indefinite
What's the role?
We’re looking for the next generation of high-performing, multi-lingual, post-graduate talents to take our company forward. Hilti Outperformer is a global management development program like no other, with real responsibility from day one.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career. We’re proud to be ranked in Great Places to Work 2017 as one of the world’s best multinational workplaces.
What does the role involve?
Hilti Outperformer is a two-year program, where you’ll quickly be involved in a range of international projects, with lots of exposure to senior management. It’s fast paced and challenging, but we’ll closely coach and mentor you. The program is split into four main stages of work:
- 12 months as an account manager or field engineer in home country
- 3 months on an operational project in home country
- 6 months on a strategic project in regional headquarters
- 3 months on an international strategic project in another region
What do we offer?
Show us what you can do and in return, we promise you the experience of a lifetime, the opportunity to work internationally, and a fast-track career in global senior management with an unlimited contract. You’ll also take part in some fascinating courses and events:
- Leadership training – a course at a renowned European business school
- Business management training – development training at Hilti. A focus on business knowledge, leadership styles and communication skills to unleash your personal strengths
- Global summit – 4-5 days at our global headquarters in Liechtenstein. Deep-dive into global business units, soft skills like situational leadership and international networking
- Social project – 7-8 days of ‘building a better future’ to improve life conditions for those in needs
Why should you apply?
We have a high-performing culture for highly passionate people. If you’ve never worked in sales or construction, that’s not a problem. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
- Functional work area: General Management
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: Negotiable
- You hold a master's degree (economics, business administration, international management, engineering, marketing or finance)
- You’ve spent at least three months in a professional environment, like an internship, apprenticeship or work experience, or have just started your career and want an opportunity where you can perform well and progress
- You are a multilingual talent, fluent in English and at least one other language
- You have gained international experience through your work or studies and have spent between 3 months to 2 years in a professional environment
- You enjoy learning and are mature, assertive, curious and dedicated
- You're a flexible team player, with good communication, social skills, and enthusiasm to inspire others
- You're internationally mobile and is a global thinker who is keen for diverse cultural experiences and the opportunity to work abroad
- Applicant profile: MSc Graduate
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Study areas: Accounting, (Business) Information Management, Finance, Investments, Sustainability, Human Resource Management, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Change, Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Supply Chain Management
- Required language skills: English
World leader, in more than 120 countries on 5 continents. 27,000 team members world-wide. CHF 5.1 billion sales. More that 230,000 customer contacts per day. Over 60 innovations per years. – that’s Hilti.
Founded in 1941 in Schaan, principality of Liechtenstein, Hilti supplies the worldwide construction industry with technologically leading products, systems and services that provide construction professionals with innovative solutions and superior added value. The headquarters of the Hilti Group are in Schaan in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
The corporate culture is founded on integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment. Hilti excels through outstanding innovation, top quality, direct customer relations and effective marketing. Two-thirds of the employees work directly for the customer in sales organizations and in engineering, which means a total of more than 230,000 customer contacts every day. Hilti has its own production plants as well as research and development centers in Europe, Asia and Latin America.
- Industry: Construction
- Organisation size: > 10.000
- Company website: https://www.hilti.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .