Marketing, Sales & Strategy
- Reference: I-19-58498
- Type: Internship
- Organisation: KMM Innovation
- Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 5 - 6 months
- Technology search activities: learning about the technological needs of a client company, developing required understanding of a technology, searching for relevant technologies and research groups capable to develop it.
- Technology marketing activities: developing a basic understanding about a technology, listing, profiling and sorting target companies/organizations, identifying key decision makers, establishing initial connections.
- Creating reports: list of identified companies, their profiles, analysis of their relevance to a client company, suggestions for next steps, etc.
- Planning and execution of online strategy for KMM.
- Creating relevant traffic on social media channels such as Linkedin, Facebook.
- Functional work area: Consulting
- Hours per week: 40
- Salary: € 500,-
- Additional benefits: Bonus
- Registered student (EU-citizenship not required)
- Available for a full-time internship of 6 months
- Able to work independently
- Not afraid to take initiatives
- Team player
- Good Communication skills
- Has an eye for details
- Enthusiastic and result driven
- Good command of English (other languages is a plus)
- Pro-active, well organized, creative and flexible
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Study areas: (Business) Information Management, (International) Management, Innovation, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Strategy
- Required language skills: English
Since the start of our company in 1992, we have been assisting technology companies to reach their technology and marketing goals internationally.
We work with multinational corporations to identify innovative technologies and cutting edge research which help them to create and maintain competitive advantages within their respective industries.
As well we assist ambitious start up’s and mid-sized companies in expanding their global market share, through establishing local partnerships and acquiring key-customers.
Based on our deep understanding and experience of the global high-tech industry, we use this unique knowhow and expertise to support national and regional governments to build and enhance high-tech ecosystems.
Over the years we have created a strong network with leading industry players in Europe and Israel. Our contacts are usually at top management level and reach deep into the technological departments. Besides industry, we are well connected with academia – technological universities and research institutes.
- Industry: Consultancy / Research
- Organisation size: 3 - 10
- Company website: http://www.kmminnovation.com/
As RSM Career Centre we reserve the right to take action when we find out that you’re not an RSM student or alumn. This might effect your application, for which we are not responsible. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com .